Saturday

Chalkboard Magnetic Boards

Who loves Pinterest? Well, I sure do and I found this fabulous idea 
from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/348043877430379716/ and decide to give it a try. Well, let's  just say it turned out better than I could have ever imagined and it gives me the excuse to go and purchase the chalkboard pens from Hobby Lobby.

This is a "Win Win" Situations! Right?
Here's how you can make your very own Magnetic Chalkboard too.

You will need a pizza pan or cookie sheet. I got mine from Dollar Tree. Then you will need chalkboard paint ( pretty sure I got mine from Hobby Lobby a few years ago) and a sponge paint brush.




Paint the pizza pan or cookie sheet. It takes about 6 or 7 coats to cover the pizza pan. Be sure to wait until the paint has dried between each of the coats. Once it has great coverage you are ready to write and use anything magnetic!






No comments:

Post a Comment