Tuesday

What Are Three of Your Favorite Things?


1. Having a stressful day? Simply go to the store and do some pen retail therapy. There is nothing more exciting that coming home with a bag full of colorful, smooth writing pens and jotting down all of your creative thoughts. Also, there is a true bonding experience when you meet another "Pen Person." 

2. Clipart, Clipart, Clipart! I absolutely LOVE Clipart! How many of you send way too much money buying clipart? SHHH don't tell my husband.

3. Fonts-- I love using all kinds of different fonts. There seems to be a different font for everything you need when creating a product and this is absolutely AWESOME.  
Now I must admit I need to learn more about adding and changing fonts on my blog posts. However, I have already been to Google Fonts and it is pretty spectacular! 

Now it's your turn! What puts a smile on your face? Be sure to comment and tell me some of your favorite things. I can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment